POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pre . . . Fib Beads : Re: pre . . . Fib Beads Server Time
18 Aug 2024 22:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pre . . . Fib Beads
From: yooper
Date: 22 Feb 2001 14:56:42
Message: <3a956efa@news.povray.org>
Grrrrrrr . . . . .

  My email server here is dropping me out when I try to upload
  anything > 100K . . .
  Tried to use AOL to access the group but they do not see POVray.org
  as being one of their newsgroups so . . . ???
  If anyone knows how I can use AOL to post here, please let me know . . .
  here or in new users if that's better.
  Will eventually find a way to post the pic here in this thread.
  Even if I have to jjpg it to some small size.
  Sorry . . . sure would like to get this worked out.

  Thanks